Providing Just the Right Word
Do you need help getting that “must” book or article written or edited? For more than 30 years, we’ve been helping speakers, writers, entrepreneurs and ministry and business leaders communicate their messages more effectively through books, newsletters, articles and other written materials.
“If the walls of books surrounding Bob Kelly could speak, they would repeat themselves like echoes through time. Most are collections of rich and inspiring quotes worth recording and treasuring…to be used again at the perfect moment.”
East Valley (AZ) Tribune
“The Tremendous Power of Prayer by Bob Kelly was awarded a Silver Angel award at the 24th Annual International Angels Awards (February 2001). Hollywood-based Excellence in Media gives the annual awards for products having the highest moral, spiritual and social impact.”
Experience We Put to Work for YOU!
- Author of The Touch of the Master’s Hand: The Secret to Your Significance (Inspired Faith, 2010)
- Co-author of The Best of Success: A Treasury of Inspiration (Simple Truths, 2009)
- Editor/Compiler of Worth Repeating: 5,000 Classic and Contemporary Quotes (Kregel Publishing, 2003)
- Co-author, with Charlie “Tremendous” Jones, of The Tremendous Power of Prayer (Howard Publishing, July 2000). Winner of 2001 Silver Angel Award, Excellence in Media, Hollywood, Calif.
- Author/co-author of 17 other books, including Heartlifters for the Hurting, Howard Publishing (2001), In Celebration of Children, Harvest House (1991) and Presenting the Tournament of Roses (1989).
- Ghostwriter and/or editor of more than forty books.
- Former newspaper editor/publisher, bank president, Christian ministry executive.
- Editor/writer/publisher of hundreds of custom newsletters and profiles for business, professional, ministry and nonprofit clients.
- At 15, began covering high school sports for The New York Times. College degree in Journalism, wrote for college newspaper.
Member of …
- National Association of Independent Writers and Editors
- American Christian Writers Association
- Christian Meetings & Conventions Association
Some of the quotes that guide me …
“The first poems I knew were nursery rhymes, and before I could read them for myself I had come to love just the words of them, the words alone…I fell in love – that is the only expression I can think of – at once, and am still at the mercy of words, though sometimes now, knowing a little of their behavior very well, I think I can influence them slightly and have even learned to beat them now and then, which they appear to enjoy.”
“Words – so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good or evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them.”
“Words are vehicles that can transport us from the drab sands to the dazzling stars.”
M. Robert Syme
Bob Kelly, Resident Wordsmith